> What you may have overlooked here is there will be jitter on the
> transmission interface to the DAC and it is this jitter (and this
> jitter only) that can cause audible degradation

I understand that this is the case. My point is that the transmission
interface to the DAC is buffer->transmission interface->DAC. In other
words the buffer is filled the same way whether it's wireless or wired
networking interface and once your in the buffer the networking method
shouldn't matter anyomre, so jitter should not be the culprit here
unless something really wacky is going on.

I'm glad to see some people have done tests and seen no difference.
I'll purchase one for myself and see if I can notice any difference and
post my findings.

--
Stric9