fuzzyT Wrote:
> well, not _just_ for the sake of fitting in.
>
> if the power supply and regulator bits were internal, then a bit larger
>
> case would be in order.  and i'm not wanting anything massive, just a
> something on the order of a standard CD player.
>
> --rt

That's assuming folks want to have their SB2 sitting with the rest of
their gear. Personally, I like my gear hidden away... with only the
essential display bits visible. The smaller form factor is ideal for
me. I can put it on top of any surface, just about anywhere.  Something
as large as a CDplayer would look out of place.  Different strokes, eh?

--
Yannzola