I would be suprised if you got any decent output out of the SB2 into a
HD600/650 load which are 300 ohms.

The standard headphone is 16-32-64 ohms, and the SB2 produces decent
power into them, but I don't think it has the voltage needed to
properly drive 600/650's, which are 10 x the impedance.  If we assume a
3 volt RMS output to the headphones (which I think is pretty realistic
at full output with music that is not always a constant 0db signal),
this puts around 30mW into a 32 ohm load, but only 3mW into a 300 ohm
load which really isn't that much, even for headphones.

I wouldn't even consider it personally.  If nothing else make a
headphone amp or get one second hand.  Just my two cents.

--
bjackson