bec143 Wrote:
> What about putting an Airport Express next to the hifi, and than running
> an ethernet cable from the Airport Express to the Squeezebox 2.  Is this
> likely to help at all?

Its hard to say.  Certainly being closer to the AP means that signals
will be strongest.  Some APs do not work very well when too close to
the wireless card, so there is no perfect rule.

The best anyone can say is to try it to see what's best in your
situation.  Your situation is unique, as is mine, my neighbors, etc.

As I've indicated in several posts, 802.11 wireless has many
weaknesses, with interference in the crowded 2.4Ghz spectrum being one
of the most troublesome.

--
MrC