hkfind Wrote:
> I would like to find a way to add the crosstalk canceller feature
> without the physical equipment. Is it possible to process this feature
> from a software and transfer it to SB3?

I don't think there would be any way to implement this in the SB3
unless you got in and programmed the DSP directly (assuming it uses
one).  It might be possible to do it in slimserver....

I think there are software plugins for audio signal editing (ProTools?)
programs that can add the crosstalk cancelation to any audio file, but
you probably wouldn't want to mess with the original file.  It would be
best to have something that can be turned on/off during playback.

A while back I created a schematic for a crosstalk canceller that ran
in SwitcherCAD, a free circuit simulator program.  It used a .wav file
as input and produced a .wav file as output.  It was terribly slow, and
used huge amounts of memory, but  it worked.  I'll see if I can find the
file on one of my old back-up discs...

TD

--
tyler_durden