Heuer Wrote:
> Squeezeme
>
> Good it has worked for you as well - I was beginning to wonder if it
> was just me alone and my ears! Oddly (and I am not given to believing
> these things) the sound has got even better over the last couple of
> weeks. Burn in?
>
> Maybe shows not at PSU's are equal?
>
> Regards
>

> David

David, I noticed the difference straight away, but after an hour or so
it was still improving, even the wife agreed.
I have only tested the analog out and was considering sending the SB2
away for upgrade but i may not bother now (but probably will in the
end).
I had looked in RS before for a ready made psu but all i considered
were not available and nearly gave up until i saw you your parts list.

Thanks again
Paul

--
squeezeme