P Floding Wrote:
> A trollig effort, or some kind of bad joke?
You don't have to look very hard in some of the other audiophile forums
to find a significant number of few people claiming that uncompressed
WAV files sound better than FLAC when played on the Sqeezebox.

Also, there are still claims that firmware prior to that released after
version 15 sounds superior to the latest firmware and the patch that was
instituted to correct the volume adjustment errors.

Like anything else, let your own ears be the judge and use what you
feel sounds better.  I know what works for me.

--
JJZolx

Jim