Funnily enough, I had tried the 14 gauge route already, to try and
appease the cosmetic community... And IMHO, it sucked. Paper thin
sound, no bass, no detail - so much so that the instigator of the
required cosmetic changes said she would far rather live with the old
biwire cable than put up with the sound of the 14 gauge. Obviously,
YMMV!

Anti-cable looks great. I am intrigued by the fact that the manufactur
says it is OK to run odd lengths.

Cat5 looks a bit beyond my DIYing skills. And pateince! Great idea
tho.

zooropa320 - what are you replacing with your bluejeans cable?

Thanks all for your replys.

--
sebage