Mike Anderson Wrote:
> I've read that.  I enjoy reading about folks' blind testing,
> particularly when it's done fairly rigorously, and the numbers are
> presented, p-values calculated, etc.

I enjoy reading those too, so don't get me wrong. The arguments by
example, however, prove something specifically, but make general
inferences from the conclusion. i.e. kilo-buck cord makes little/no
difference in one system, therefore can make no difference in ANY
system?

I'm not trying to argue the power cord though, and I wouldn't touch the
bybees w/ a ten foot pole, just the switching supply. Why do I get the
feeling the incoming AC to the Slim Devices testing facility is cleaner
than the knob and post wiring in my rented 100 year old house, which is
surrounded by more towers and businesses than I can count?

The SB power supply as a whole should eliminate noise. It certainly
seems to in the test facility, but not so well in my house. Switching
(no pun) to a good, but cheap, linear made me gush like a paid
reviewer.

--
Skunk