Holy moly, just checked the order, and indeed it was only for a SINGLE
speaker.  Thanks for the heads up on that... the website didn't really
make that clear.  I just emailed them to cancel my order... not really
interested in a $620 speaker setup for casual listening in my Game
Room!  Will be interesting to see if they are decent, or try to charge
me restocking for an order that never shipped!

--
sleepysurf

squeezebox2 (with elpac linear psu) to benchmark dac1, direct to sunfire
cinema grand 200 ~five (vertically bi-amped) driving ml aerius i's, blue
jeans cables.  'click to see my system'
(http://www.martinloganowners.com/~tdacquis/forum/showthread.php?t=732)