opaqueice Wrote:
> Why is it a big effort?  If there is a button for that on your remote,
> with the help of a friend you could check this is literally ten
> minutes.  Or even without the help of a friend, if it turns out
> pressing the button many times fast produces a random result.  You've
> spent far, far more time arguing this point on these forums than it
> would take to test it.

It is really easy to satisfy my own personal requirements (I already
have), but I know for a fact that numerous objections are possible, and
will surface as soon as you think you are done... (Just see some of the

Anyone who knows about scientific experimentation knows what I'm
talking about.

--
P Floding