azinck3 Wrote:
> They seem pretty sophisticated to me (see a solution from Meyer Sound
> here: http://www.meyersound.com/616/) but as I said, I don't know a lot
> about these things.
>
> But back to the FIR filters:  does anyone know much more about these
> and how they compare to what the TacT can do?

Well - they are sophisticated in some ways - but not in the way we'd
appreciate! Pro sound reinforcement is a whole different bag of
spanners...

and yes, FIR filters is part of the TACT proposition - some people will
disagree with the following, but IMHO you are better off trying the TACT
approach than trying to home brew your own solution...

--
Phil Leigh