tomsi42 Wrote:
> If I remember correctly, ALAC (Apple) compressed a little better that
> FLAC.
>
> Have you thought about players from other producers (iRiver, iAudio,
> etc) ? They have models that support FLAC.
>
> Finally, do you need lossless on your player ? They eat up diskspace
> very quickly. I have a 20G iAudio X5 and use mp3 or oggs so I get
> enough music with me...

And the sound quality is the same right? I mean, like "ezkcdude" said;
loseless is loseless. Right?

I'm very picky when it comes to sound reproduction, and frankly, I
think my SHURE in-ear-phones deserves better than MP3's, no offence. I
don't carry all my music with me anyway so a 30-40 giga iPod with ALAC
files is fine enough for me. + I like the iPod design...

--
Ali-M