Robin Bowes Wrote:
> Jez wrote:
> > I'm currently in the UK having attended the CEDIA show with the guys
> at
> > Progressive and we've seen the NAIM system and several others.
>
> Hey Jez,
>
> Who's here, and where are you? Would like to get to meet you guys
> eventually...
>
> R.

Myself and patrick came over for the CEDIA in London. Patrick is now in
France and I'm flying back on Sunday AM . . sigh.
CEDIA is a trade-only show so we didn't realy publicise that we were
coming over as many folks wouldn't have been able to been able to get
in.

However, it's looking very likely that at least i will be back for the
What Hi-Fi show later in the year . . . in fact it might be worth us
looking at at some sort squeezebox owners group meeting in or around
the show. This is completely off the top of my head so I'm not making
any promises, but if there were enough folks to make it work i'd be
happy to work with Progressive AV to see if we could make something
happen.

--
Jez

Jez Hildred