azinck3 Wrote:
> This thread discusses the Dr. Amp which seems quite nice:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=23826
>
> The Keene amp you referenced has miserable specs (1% THD, and 60dB
> SNR!?).  But if sound quality doesn't matter to you and you really want
> the on-wall preamp controls of the Keene then perhaps it's the amp for
> you.

Sound quality is important and on the wall control is not as I would
like to control through the SB. I would like to try and hide the amp
completely, could I do this with the DR. Amp? But would I still need
access to swicth on and off? Could I really put this in a wall/ceiling
void?

Skunk Wrote:

> Here's a cheap signal sensing zone amp:
> http://store.outdoorspeakerdepot.com/ampoam.html .

The more I read the more I believe I will need to use something like
this. It gives the quality and the control but will need a piece of
furniture to hide in.

What is the general opinion on maximum length of RCA cables?

--
GregW