mauidan Wrote:
> Do you have any first hand experience with the TacT RCS or TCS?

regardless of how good the TacT is, bottom line is I can't afford the
TacT ($10,000 for a DRC is not viable). So a sub $1000 PC solution will
do, and I believe it can be a viable solution for that amount. Even if
there are differences between the PC based solution and TacT, I'm sure
it is a subtle difference and not a day and night kind of difference
that will justify the cost of the TacT. Of course, if the cost of the
TacT is of no concern, then it is another matter altogether. However,
for most of us, value for money is an important criteria.

--
khewa