I'm contemplating picking up a Benchmark DAC1 for use in my system, with
one input coming from my SB2, and another coming from my low-end CD
player. That my CD playing experience will benefit from the anti-jitter
capability of the Benchmark DAC1 I have no doubt, but I just read in an
archived discussion in this forum where is was stated that there was NO
jitter consideration for playing music archived from on my computer
distrubuted to my SB. Is this accurate? It may make the Benchmark
overkill for what I need, at least on the SB side of the house.

--
GreenMan