Phil Leigh;137450 Wrote:
> Well, I don't want to be accused of cynicism (again) but the phrase
> "they would, woudn't they" springs to mind...

Don't worry Mr. Leigh, I don't think anyone who'd actually read what
was said -
http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=29391.90
would think your comments motivated by cynicism; altough the expression
'gutless innuendo, encouraged by the anonymity to the internet' might
spring to mind.

You owe PhilNYC, (and all the participants of the AC NYRave) an apology
for your baseless comment. At that same Rave, the stock Olive Opus was
thoroughly trashed.

Why are your knickers in a twist that everyone agreed that a $4000+
Oracle transport outperfomed a SB(even with upgraded PSs)?

--
occam