2006-09-20-13:28:12 SoftwireEngineer:
> (Thanks Paul, I am looking a better 'pure digital amplifier' in the
> $1-$2K category to replace the Panny with. But nobody seems to be
> taking up this bracket yet.

Actually... are you in the US?  It looks as if TacT's summer sale price
for the S2150 might still be in effect...

  http://tactlabs.com/

  http://www.tactlab.com/webshop/

A TacT S2150 for $1600 is an excellent value...  especially since, given
what I've heard about the new models, I'd still be more likely to trust
an original 2150 to work and sound good than the newfangled 2150X or
2150XDM.

Pure digital (same TI PWM architecture as the Pannies, but built to a
higher standard), and they were a decent value at over $3K...