Alas, no.  I have a Transporter on order -- it's a couple weeks out.  I
have a stock SB3 and a Lavry DA10.  The differences more mostly subtle,
I think, but imaging is somewhat improved.  The Transporter is simply
more attractive: one box, great aesthetics, increased functionality,
and the sound has got to be as good or better than what I have now.   I
look forward to a good comparison.

--
highdudgeon