Thanks for the thoughts / summary highdungeon. I have read so many good
reviews on things like Tact, Deqx and Behringer. So it's nice to be
able to explore this sort of technology easily.

Aside from getting good measurements, which is a bit of fun, Inguz DRC
is not that difficult to implement if it's taken step by step and the
directions are followed.

Unfortunately , or maybe fortunately, I don't play LP's, tapes or CD's
anymore. It's so nice to relegate the cd's to the back room. I just
have to keep my daughters from pinching them!

Stevo

--
stevo