Pascal Hibon;146349 Wrote:
> Maybe this is what you are looking for? Might need some software changes
> to integrate it with SlimDevices, but this remote looks interesting to
> me.
>
> http://www.mynevo.com/

Only in case Sean agrees to deal with customizing roughly $800 remote
for $300 SB :)))

This is why I'm all about Logitech, their price - functionality - brand
- reliability - availability - support combination seems to be pretty
outstanding.

--
325xi

simaudio nova cdp >> simaudio moon i-5 >> revel performa m20 via
acoustic zen matrix reference ii and acoustic zen satori

-planned additions: sb3 >> deq2496 >> lavry da-10 >> ... or will it be
transporter?-