Some things are worth testing and others are not.  It IS possible to use
one's intellect to deterimine which is which.  For example, if I were to
suggest that the best mod you can make to improve the sound of your
stereo is to hold a loaded 44 caliber gun to your head and pull the
trigger, no one would think it is true.  No one would test the idea.
No one would even suggest testing it (although there are some bruised
egos that may suggest that I test it and get back to them with the
results!).

It is pointless to labor this any further.  As I said in the first
post, if you are a believer, you will hear a difference, and if you
aren't you won't.  There's no need to get upset about it.  It is human
nature and it applies to you even if you think it doesn't.

TD

--
tyler_durden