I like it just the way it is by using the MusicInfoSCR plugin. It allows
me to display all the info I like to see at a distance ( Title, Artist,
Album, Progress, Playtime and File Extension).
I know this could be done in one screen BUT at 10 feet or greater
distances it becomes unreadable. With two screens the same information
is divided and enlarged.

By the way I display File Extension so I can test myself of the sound
quality. Without looking at the File Extension on the display, I'll
listen to the song. Then I make a mental decision if it's either a Flac
or MP3 file ( these are the only types of files on my NAS). Then I check
on the display to see what it actually is. Overtime I have found that my
ear is getting better at distingishing between the two file types. I
only do this once per song, that way it doesn't become memory training.

--
pc4ever1