SoftwireEngineer;143467 Wrote:
> Try this one from partsexpress. It should be better, I think.
>
> http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=180-952
>
> I have the sound professionals one and I think both are same because
> they have the same number of fibres - 65.
>
> http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/SP-TOC-99HQ
>
> The audioasylum review is linked in the sound professionals site.
>
> I think these toslinks will easily beat your electrical digital cable
> (it betters my Zu Ash)...

Softwire (and others with glass optical cables), I often hear about
these types of cables being very fragile because of the glass material
used. I'm wondering, just how fragile are we talking about here? Does
the user need to be worried everytime the cable starts to bend? Or are
they fragile in a different way, etc? Would really appreciate any
comments on this, before buying one of these nice Toslink cables...

--
NewBuyer