Mr. P Floding,

I am thinking about getting a TacT RCS for my SB3 and also intend to
use it from both SB3 (digitally) and from my AV system (analogously
;-)), so I wonder:

1. Does the TacT (with an A/D module installed...) provide a "no gain"
mode so the volume can be completely controlled by the AV system, or do
you have to manually, and quickly, set the volume down to a fixed level
when switching to AV use; or even more desirably:

2. Does the TacT provide a straight "pass thru" analog input/mode,
bypassing the whole A/D/proc/D/A chain?

This is my first post, so "thanks for letting me be part of your
club"!

/David

--
davber