Interesting room.  I suspect the right-channel nulls really are the
right wall/window.  Are there heavy drapes on that window?

There are probably some "rear-wall" reflections from the front of the
tv/console.  I've played with a similar setup (fireplace, not tv) and
some absorption on those front surfaces made a lot of difference to
upper-mid clarity.  (But we were under the influence, sticking cushions
to the wall with velcro at 3am.  YMMV).

Big plants are great.  I have two, near the room corners, in big wicker
baskets which I'm planning to stuff with fiberglass.  Instant
bass-trap-plus-diffuser.

--
inguz