Uli, the developer, is a nice guy and will respond to your emails -- he
can address the technicalities in a more satisfactory way.  But, yes,
the idea is to address time domain adjustments, etc.  He was a Tact
user and went on from there.  I am not a Tact user and won't comment on
the relative merits...but drop him a line!

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.