Sleestack;160968 Wrote:
> Do you also wonder why they put buttons and/or volume knobs on DVD
> player, amplifiers, etc.?

I haven't seen any volume knobs on DVD players, most power amp don't
have any volume controls and my TacT S2150 amp's volume is controlled
by a remote. I've also got a Genesis Digital Lens that has no buttons
or knobs, it's totally controlled by a remote. I've got all my gear
controlled by a single universal Sony remote($25. at Wallmart).

IMO, the "revolutionary" Transporter should have been packaged in a
plain 1U case with no knobs or buttons controlled by a programmable
remote with a display like the Sonus and offered in a basic digital
only version, with expansion slots to add daughter cards for a DAC,
ADC, etc...

--
jhm731