Mike Anderson;162283 Wrote:

> I'd bet that only the most "golden ears" are capable of discerning any
> difference at that level (and by "golden ears" I mean "people with very
> active imaginations").

I actually find hearing the differences in my system to be quite
easy...no need for golden ears, but certainly something better than a
tin ear. :-)

As I've mentioned many times elsewhere on this board, anyone in the NY
Metro area that would like to come over to my place and do a shootout
is welcome.  You can bring whatever gear you'd like to compare, and
would be encouraged to share your thoughts on this forum afterwards...

--
PhilNYC

Sonic Spirits Inc.
http://www.sonicspirits.com