My new transporter was delivered today and its giving me some fits.  I
figured I'd throw my issue up here and see if anyone has any ideas.
I'll call SD support on Tuesday if I can't get the thing going.

Here goes......

I am currently running SS 6.5.1 - 11024 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
(latest nightly).  Have also tried 6.5.0 and the 12/12 6.5.1 nightly.

Router is either a Microsoft MN-700 or Netgear WGR614v4 (I've tried
both).

Issue is the TP will not continue to operate when running wirelessly.
I connect the TP to the wireless network, no issues there, begin to
play a song, get about 3-4 mins in to the song and the display begins
to studder, locks up and shuts itself down.  Have to do a unplug/replug
to get it running again and its right back to the same cycle.

Connected wired to the router, no issues, runs fine, but this is on the
other side of the apt. from my stereo... :(

I also have two SB3's that are running fine on both routers and all
versions of SS.

When I update SS I always do a uninstall from the add/remove programs
app and this last time even deleted the whole SS directory.

So... thanks in advance... Just wanna play with my xmas present to
myself!!! :)

Dan

--
04dgmsilv