Indeed a nice trick to add all the files in one go. But still no
cigar... - I just get error from flac because lack of file path.

tyler_durden;167837 Wrote:
> ...If you tell flac they are multiple albums...

How/where do I do this?

I have checkboxes for "Verify", "Add tags", "Replay gain" and  "Treat
input files as one album" checked, no others. The last one contradicts
the fact that it is multiple albums. But if I uncheck it, I don't get
error but all files gets encoded individualy with album gain = track
gain. Tagging is no probblem but just fore refereence: My file
structure is "genre\artist\album\track no.-title" and my tag scheme is
set to "G\A\L\N-T".

I begn to wonder if we are using the same Flac Frontend? I found and
tested an older version: 1.7 ( from jan. 2003) but the result was the
same.

--
pi.r

~ pi.r ~