JohnSwenson;171213 Wrote:
> Wrapping the PS, cord and SB3 in foil gets rid of the problem, so I'm
> pretty confident its an EMI issue. But it is rather difficult to see
> the display when its wrapped in foil.
> John S.

Interesting this electric stuff, so a power lead to an amp, may wraping
this in tin foil have any effect of any kind ?

I just thought - a while back when I demoed Nordost's blue heaven
(un-insluated) there was a loud hum induced, normal IC back and no hum,
tried Red Dawn same, hummmm.  Nordost suggested wrapping their cable in
tin foil and it did reduce the hum quite considerably.
Did not think of wrapping my SB in foil :) .......

--
Deaf Cat