ceejay,

You are exactly right. The beginners page has everything EXCEPT how to
connect the SB3/Tp. LOL! Guess everyone thought it was obvious.

I was going to put a single sentence in that basically said

"Connect your squeezebox3 or Transporter to your integrated amp,
preamp, AV pre/pro or directly to you power amp".

I was going to use the clauses on the sentence to wire in Mark's page
and mine and leave the rest for new pages... maybe take on the
integrated amp page myself.

But you or Mark go ahead. Leave some space for the different options
and I can fill some in if you want.

--
Eric Carroll