jmourik;174605 Wrote:
> I've looked at this sentence a few times now and still can't make sense
> of it.
>
> I want some of whatever was in that source first, kool aid!
> I want some of whatever was in that source, first kool aid!
>
> Don't know... Of course, I'm not a native English speaker...
>
> jan

I would say it's

I want some of whatever was in that source-first kool aid!

meaning, whoever decided the source was the most important component of
the audio chain (rather than the speakers) must have had something
pretty potent added to their beverage (since this goes against all
common sense, expert opinion, science, measurements, and experience)
and Skunk wants some too!

Is that right, Skunk?

--
opaqueice