Opaquiece,

I did hear hash with the stock ww and the noise floor was lower with
the linear psu.

However the noise floor was lower when I plugged the ww into a power
conditioner, though still louder than the elpac.

My system may be more vulnerable to rfi than yours?

jhm, As to price, I heard NO difference between a stock elpac, a
bolder modded elpac and wayne's prototype ultimate psu  NONE, zero,
zilch, nada.

The bolder 750.00 psu is a monumental waste of money IMO.

I'm flameproof at this point so don't bother :-)
( I eat asbestos cereal for breakfast, so don't worry, you'll soon be
rid of me)  :-)

--
tomjtx