Skunk;175832 Wrote:
> It's all explained really well in the tooltip rollovers in the
> application, e.g. when you mouseover the c2 checkbox.
Thanks - I've just tried the tool tips in EAC, and see that it does
indeed say that it doesn't re-read when C2 is checked. Which is in
accordance with what I've seen when doing some tests.

I guess the info on the website is a little out of date. (And since the
same can be said of my own website, I am certainly not going to
criticise Andre over that!)

--
cliveb

Performers -> dozens of mixers and effects -> clipped/hypercompressed
mastering -> you think a few extra ps of jitter matters?