PhilNYC;176815 Wrote:
> Sounds like a lot of audio club meetings I used to go to... :-)
>
> (thankfully, I have found an audio club where the focus is music, food,
> drink...!)

So what did the BDT-fetichists talk about? Recent diagrams? I guess
saying no must be a favourite passtime of theirs. Pretty much
everything measures "perfectly" nowdays (on the bench), so I don't see
any reason at all to be interested in audio reproduction if you are a
so-called objectivist.

I find it amusing to read the The Audio Critic, where a grumpy 80-year
old man "reviews" things without ever, apparently, saying anyting about
the sound. Makes you wonder what on earth he bothers with hifi for?
(Missing gross crossover distortion in an amp, and stating that it will
be as good as any other amp was quite funny.)

--
P Floding