P Floding;176833 Wrote:
> Well, don't look at me!
> I don't believe in cryo treatment. I'm fully aware of the fact that it
> is easy to distinguish reality from reproduction. My measure of a good
> system includes sounding like something approaching a live performance
> when heard from another room. (Not just in the sweetspot.) If it
> doesn't swing, then it's not good.
> I don't give a rat's ass about woodo stuff like magic pucks.
> I have on-going room treatment efforst. And so on.

But you are attempting to silence people who disagree with you.
You  tried to do that before. In the end you left the forum.

I dont want you to leave the forum and I dont want you to impose
censorship.

I enjoy reading about the fun you obviously have changing things in
your system.

I also enjoy the skepticism that some express re your changes.

There shouldn't be a problem here P.
I dont think anyone is deriding the way you enjoy your system.
I hope you get a bit thicker skin and continue to share your experieces
with us.

But, please, stop trying to impose censorship.

--
tomjtx