Sorry I'm late to the party here.

Truckfighters you're REDGUM is very nice looking indeed. If it sounds
anything like my REDGUM RGi120 I'm sure you are in sonic heaven. My
RGi120 displaced my trusty ole YBA Integre DT. I have paired my RGi120
up with numerous speakers and it has sounded awesome each and every
time. It sounds best powering my Martin Logan Sequel II's where the
combination of very revealing Logans coupled with very neautral REDGUM
amplification is something to behold. My digital source with this setup
has varied from modified Sony SCD-777, Roksan digital separates thru to
a stock Squeezebox 3. Expectantly the Squeezebox was the least
impressive source of the 3 but still very good.

It's a shame REDGUM isn't more well known for they have incredible
products. And the REDGUM company is a pleasure to deal with, especially
Lindy Gerber.

--
Pneumonic