totoro;179178 Wrote:
> Got me on the humor, clearly. Need to work on that.
>
> As to the "bullshit" point, see my last post. The "cloth ears"
> "argument" _truly_ qualifies as bullshit, whether you like it or not.
>
> As to my "repeated cant of bullshit": I've used the term twice in my
> history on this forum. In both cases, it was deserved, IMHO

I got a bit of a cold at the moment, so I don't think I hear as well as
I normally do. But according to you this is impossible? I imagine deaf
people will be delighted to find out they actually hear just as well as
anyone else.

--
P Floding

No, I didn't ABX it. And I won't even if you ask me. (Especially not if
you ask me.)