There were so many references on Roger Russell... Anyone *unbiased* with
engineering background can confirm things he's saying? I'm just
wondering - why is he so praised? I read too much stuff that sounds not
less convincing technically, but proves exactly opposite.
No, not that it has to be expensive, but that cable does matter for
nuances. All this hobby is about music, and nuances of how it sounds.

Interesting, is there any site that declare Lamborghini as marketing
hype based on the fact that simple Toyota Echo can get you from point A
to point B?

--
325xi