jimmyfergus;183699 Wrote:

> The TA-10.1 is a much better put together unit, with better components
> and power supply, for the heady price of $120 or so.

While I don't doubt the Trends uses better parts and construction, I
found it interesting that I preferred the sound of my original $30
T-amp to the superT. Although in fairness, the volume pot on the
original was noisy, and the speakers they were powering didn't play low
enough to show <100Hz differences between the two. I hesitate to
speculate, but one difference that sticks out is the size size of the
board (the original has more SMD components).

I'd be curious to hear what you think when it arrives.

--
Skunk