I have a Super-T, and it really offers incredibly detailed reproduction
for the cash.

My advice would be to put it into some speakers that have decent
low-end reproduction. I'm running mine into a pair of little Quad L-ite
speakers, and while there is lots of detail and a surprisingly good
stereo soundstage, there is a certain harshness at around the 1.5k
mark.

Going into some older, more worn in speakers this harshness isn't
present, and connecting the little Quads to an old NAD amp also
eliminates this little frequency hump, so I'm guessing it's to do with
the combination.

So that is something to think about - but otherwise I think these are
very impressive little amps for the money and a perfect match for the
SB3.

--
Codmate