Eric Carroll;184180 Wrote:
> And annoyingly it seems the mistake was disk selection, sigh.
> Ya, we should just pick a disk. Maybe I will see if I can get that disk
> Olav mentions since he claims a positive result on it.

Picking a disc would help.

It's funny, I signed up for the reference recordings mailing list
yesterday, after reading their name in the HDCD wiki. Apparently Keith
O. Johnson [Technical Director, Recording Engineer and partner in
Reference Recordings], co-founded the encoding scheme*. I planned to
ask him about this topic on the list, and would of course be willing to
order the disc in question :-)

* http://www.referencerecordings.com/about.asp

--
Skunk