chevvies;185367 Wrote:
> Well I finally ordered a Blue Jeans cable. I like the sound of the phono
> plugs they use.

I would love to be able to crimp canare connectors. The tool/die is
expensive, so I've always checked ebay, but they're rare.

Luckily I just came across this* post by AndyC on cableAsylum. I wonder
if he and AndyC772 (here), are the same real person?

The thing that keeps me from listening to records is getting up to
flip, so a set of 20' RCA cables to run from the couch to amp would be
great. Decent ones would cost more than the canare crimper.

The only downside is video has moved from component to HDMI, so the
utility of owning the setup has probably diminished somewhat.

* http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/cables/messages/96817.html

--
Skunk