Phil Leigh;187680 Wrote:
> "Hospital Grade" is a US thing...the UK plugs are rather different in
> construction in the first place and IMHO fundamentally better than the
> typical 110v US mains plugs (I've spent a few years in the US enjoying
> those :0) )

The UK ones are built like tanks (-parts)!
You usually have to use quite some force just to remove the plugs.
Massive contact thingies (plugs, tounges?). Not sure why UK went with
such overkill in this area when everything else is built -ehrmm..- not
so well..

--
P Floding

No, I didn't ABX it. And I won't even if you ask me. (Especially not if
you ask me.)