325xi;187827 Wrote:

> BTW, re Zhaolu - is it really better then built-in DAC in SB... I just
> don't know if it worth the extra box and cables...

I was going to ask the same question. Are those new DACs like Zhaolu,
Citypulse e.t.c. so obviously better than SB3 DAC, that they are worth
money/extra box? (obviously better - difference can be ABXed and
described in words)

As far as OP question goes, Totem has Model 1 - both sonically and
aesthetically pleasing for ~$1000. THey might be nicely matched with
NAD, Cambridge or Yolida - all in significally <$1000 price range.

--
slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.