willyhoops;199095 Wrote:
> Ps I don't normally answer silly points but SACD is not taking off
> because the economies of upgrading all our CD players don't make sense
> and we don't want physical media in the future anyway.

Ha!  Now I see it.  I thought it was a joke earlier but there was
enough to make me doubt it; now I know you're trolling.

Too much evidence: the belief that child porn and online gambling has
been stopped; the three weeks and $700; the by-again-just-this-once
argument previously used for the CD; the fact that your argument
against SACD is exactly the same as the one against the new super DRM
system.

I was taken in.  Well done.

--
smst