totoro;153169 Wrote:
> 3. I neglected to modify the conf files for drc. The default microphone
> is _not_ the behringer ecm8000, which is what I used, and the default
> target curve wasn't the flat one, but a spline. The result was a
> somewhat hollow sound. Others have reported hollow sounds, as well, so
> I'd bet that this is a mistake others have made.

totoro, sorry for coming out of nowhere on this (given how old your
original post is), but I have just taken the plunge into using Inguz,
and have downloaded DRC. It's not clear to me how to do the things you
said here. I have replaced the original normal.drc with the one from
Inguz, but I can't figure out how to do these config mods.

--
tonyptony